Sunday, March 7, 2010

Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaner




What is it?

It's a small applicator with gell disks that you 'stick' to the inside of your toilet bowl.

Does it work?

YES! I started with a clean toilet bowl, and this product kept it clean flush after flush.

Is it a good value?

Yes. It is around $3 for about a 6-week supply.

Pros:
Good price ($3 for a 6-week supply, less with coupons, currently $2 after coupon at Alice--just search for scrubbing bubbles)
Easy to use
WORKS!

Cons:
The "Fresh Clean" scent is anything but--my entire bathroom smelled like a chemical experiment! It was so strong that my husband, who has asthma, had difficulty breathing. The Citrus Action scent was much better.

Overall:
I LOVE this product, and it's a new staple at my house!

No comments:

Post a Comment